ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
BioOne Complete is a full-text database of over 200 high quality, subscribed and open-access titles focused in the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
Agriculture/agronomy, biodiversity conservation, biology, ecology, entomology, environmental sciences, evolutionary biology, marine and freshwater biology, ornithology, paleontology, plant sciences, veterinary sciences, zoology
- Access to over 200 high-quality research journals from more than 150 not-for-profit society publishers
- Over 150,000 full-text articles and more added daily
- All journals include at least two years of backfiles, with many available back to 2000
- 81% of BioOne titles are ISI-ranked, and 45% publish current content online exclusively through BioOne Complete
- Full-Text, PDF, HTML, and Mobile Access
- OpenURL Linking, COUNTER, SUSHI, and Shibboleth compliance
- Automated deposits to Portico and LOCKSS
- Personalization features such as saved articles and searches, content alerts, and citation management
- Sophisticated search options including basic, boolean, wildcards, stemming, session history, and related content
- Inbound and outbound reference linking
- Home to leading journals in the ornithological, herpetological, and entomological sciences.