ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
The EBSCO eBook Academic Subscription Collection offers cross-searchable access to a multidisciplinary library of over 169,000 high quality, unlimited user e-books from over 570 publishers. New titles are added monthly at no extra charge. Access is via EBSCOhost which offers sophisticated yet intuitive functionality, and a wide range of customisation options, to support the needs of the widest possible range of users. A mobile interface is also available.
The EBSCO eBook Academic Subscription Collection provides broad subject coverage - from the humanities and social sciences to business and economics, and from medicine to technology and engineering.
- Fast online access to an expanding multidisciplinary library of over 169,000 e-books
- Includes titles from 570 leading publishers including Taylor & Francis, Wiley-Blackwell, Elsevier, Brill, Bloomsbury and more
- More than 1,500 Choice OAT titles
- More than 84,000 titles published in 2009 or later
- No limit on the number of simultaneous users
- Multiple authentication methods are supported, including remote access by patterned IDs, patron ID files, referring URL, user ID and password, cookies, Athens, Shibboleth and https.
- Access via the powerful and intuitive EBSCOhost service enables the Collection to be cross-searched alongside other EBSCO databases including the EBSCO Publishing Premier Package
- Rich user features including search within, note taking, citation support, browse, permalink, and flexible printing, Google Authentication, Google Drive Integration, Easy Chapter Level Downloading and downloading an entire eBook
- High quality MARC records available free of charge
- Counter-compliant usage statistics
- Configurarable checkout duration for downloaded e-books
- Configurable maximum simultaneous checkouts/downloads per user
- Support and training materials for e-books
- EBSCOhost training materials
- Watch the tutorial on the new mobile interface
- LibGuide on EBSCO eBooks
- Title list
- Presentation with overview of the collection
- Download slides of the EBSCO E-books webinar held on 9th May (PDF) (Powerpoint)
- Watch recording of the EBSCO E-books webinar (9th May 2017)