ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is a weekly general medical journal that publishes new medical research findings, review articles, case reports, and editorial opinion on a wide variety of topics of importance to biomedical science and clinical practice.
The New England Journal of Medicine publishes content with an emphasis on internal medicine and sub-specialty areas, including cardiology, emergency medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, immunology/allergy, infectious disease, nephrology, neurology/neurosurgery, pulmonary, and rheumatology.
- Subscriptions to the New England Journal of Medicine include full-text content access for the years 1990 (Volume 322, No. 1) to present
- 52 weeks of research and clinical insights, including Original Articles, Review Articles, and The Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital
- Multimedia and interactive content, including Videos in Clinical Medicine
- Advanced search and filtering options to quickly find relevant content
- Collections of content in key specialty and topic areas