ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
The Oxford Handbooks series brings together the world’s leading scholars to write articles that survey the current state of scholarship in their field. The articles review key issues, reveal original arguments and concepts, and set the agenda for new research.
Over 325 titles are now available as part of Oxford Handbooks Online in the following subject modules: archeology, business and management, classical studies, criminology and criminal justice, economics and finance, history, law, linguistics, literature, music, philosophy, political science, psychology, religion.
Archaeology, business and management, classical studies, criminology and criminal justice, economics and finance, history, law, linguistics, literature, music, philosophy, political science, psychology, religion
- 68 Editors-in-Chief and senior editors
- Editorial Boards of subject experts commission online-only articles to address gaps in coverage and expand research on cutting-edge topics
- Over 12,000 authors
- More than 325 handbooks are now available online - many in advance of their print publication date
- Over 13,000 articles - all signed and peer-reviewed, providing researchers with authoritative, trustworthy content
- Over 170,000,000 words
- Abstracts and keywords at title and article level, in combination with deep tagging and XML data, make it easier for users to find the content they need
- MARC21 records, OpenURL, full text DOIs, and connections to the Oxford Index increase discoverability and link users to the library’s catalogue, building awareness and usage of library resources