ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
The Taylor & Francis Encyclopedia Package offers access to a wide range of encyclopedias covering many subject areas.
Agropedia, chemistry, engineering, library science and public administration.
The Taylor & Francis Encyclopedia Package offers access to 15 authoritative encyclopedias (see below) via a single subscription.
- Public Administration & Public Policy (2nd edition)
- Library & Information Sciences (3rd Edition)
- Optical Engineering
- Nanoscience & Nanotechnology (2nd Edition)
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Chromatography (3rd Edition)
- Chemical Processing (2nd Edition)
- Surface & Colloid Science (2nd Edition)
- Energy Engineering & Technology
- Wireless & Mobile Communications
- Agropedia (a collection including the 6 titles below, each of which is also available individually)
All titles are regularly updated online, and can also be accessed via the new Taylor & Francis mobile interface.
Find out more about encyclopedias included in the Taylor & Francis Encyclopedia Package.