Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
Offering access to more than 1,100 periodicals and thousands of reports, Educator's Reference Complete is a valuable resource for any educator – from teachers and administrators to those studying at the undergraduate and graduate level.
It provides full-text results for nearly half of the journal titles found in the ERIC bibliographic index, including thousands of full-text reports.
1 January 2009 - 31 December 2011
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan (other countries on request)
- Institutions in the countries above: if you are interested in gaining access to Academic OneFile, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Please contact us for details.
[Back to top]
- Covers multiple levels of education from preschool to college and includes virtually every educational specialty, such as bilingual studies, health, technology and testing.
- Also includes resources on issues related to administration, funding and policy in education.
- ReadSpeaker technology to listen to audio versions of articles, or download the MP3 file for listening later.
- Technology to support a diverse range of languages with on-demand translation of documents.
- Opportunities to locate and share information among users and their communities with Web 2.0 technology.
About the vendor
Click here for further information about Gale Cengage Learning.
[Back to top]