Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
Gale's largest general interest periodical resource, General OneFile provides periodical and news information through an intuitive, user-friendly search interface for users at all levels.
It offers access to over 7,800 full-text titles, 3,600 refereed journals, and hundreds of newspapers.
31 December 2015
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Institutions in the countries above: if you are interested in gaining access to General OneFile, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to top]
- More than 7,800 full-text titles and 3,600 refereed journals, and hundreds of newspapers.
- More than 500 travel guides, including hundreds of Fodor's titles.
- The full collection of National Public Radio programs from 1990 to the present, including searchable transcripts.
- Full-text of the New York Times from 1985 to the present, updated daily
- The ability to translate articles into 11 different languages, helping ESL researchers.
- More than 4,000 full-text titles recommended by Bowker's "Magazines for Libraries".
- ReadSpeaker technology to listen to audio versions of articles, or download the MP3 file for listening later.
- Technology to support a diverse range of languages with on-demand translation of documents.
- Opportunities to locate and share information using Web 2.0 technology, including: e-mail articles in HTML or plain-text format; generate citations in multiple formats; share links to articles; print, download bookmark articles and more.
About the vendor
Click here for further information about Cengage Learning.
[Back to top]