|Home||Who we are||What we do||Where we work||News, events & media||Contact us|
The EIFL network is open to developing and transition countries. If you are interested in joining us, please contact us at info[at]eifl.net.
1. Access to a wide range of commercial e-resources at a greatly reduced, and in some cases no, cost.
2. Eligibility for grant opportunities to support the development of library services.
3. Free consortia website hosting.
4. Invitation to attend the EIFL General Assembly, an annual learning and knowledge sharing event.
5. Gain expertise in creating and managing an effective and sustainable library consortium.
6. Training, consultation, and participation in important library areas including e-resource negotiations and licensing, open access, copyright, and open source tools.
7. Enhance your professional knowledge and share best practices about emerging trends in information policy and technology
8. Become an effective advocate for libraries and benefit from opportunities to participate internationally in policy making.
9. Gain access to up-to-date information and specialized resources via EIFL’s mailing lists and members only website.
10. Raise your institution’s visibility by becoming part of a global network.