|Home||Who we are||What we do||Where we work||News, events & media||Contact us|
With more than 11,000 text publications and full access to the IMF’s statistical databases, the IMF eLibrary is an important resource for economic study and analysis.
Institutions can choose to subscribe to the full IMF eLibrary, or to the following subsets: IMF Statistics, IMF Periodicals, and/or IMF Books and Analytical Papers.
- Download information sheet [PDF]
Until 31 December 2014
Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Cambodia, Cameroon, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Ghana, Kenya, Kosovo, Krygyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Palestine, Poland, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Institutions in the above countries: if you are interested in subscribing to, or arranging a free trial of, the IMF eLibrary, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Available to members only here.
Balance of payments, capital markets, commodities, econometric models, economic cooperation, economic development, economic policy, energy, governance, financial institutions and markets, foreign exchange, foreign investment, globalization, international organizations, international liquidity, international trade, labor markets, mining, monetary policy, monetary unions, political economy, poverty reduction and aid, real exchange rates, regional economics, tariffs, trade agreements
- The full IMF eLibrary offers access to over 11,000 text publications and more than 1 million data series
- The following subsets of the IMF eLibrary are also available:
- IMF Statistics - International Financial Statistics, Direction of Trade, Balance of Payments, Government Finance Statistics online databases, Statistical yearbooks, manuals and guides
- IMF Periodicals - World Economic Outlook, Regional Economic Outlooks, Global Financial Stability Report, Annual Report on Exchange Arrangements and Exchange Restrictions online database and PDF, Finance & Development, IMF Survey, Fund Annual Reports and IEO Reports, and others
- IMF Books and Analytical Papers - IMF Books, Occasional Papers, Working Papers and Country Reports
- Archival material goes as far back as 1948
- Publications and support materials are available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- Custom books tool that enables users to select chapter level content from IMF publications and recombine it in a customized e-book
- Full MARC records are included with all subscriptions
- User personalization options such as alerts, saved searches and favourites
- Easy citation formatting with EndNote, ProCite, ReferenceManager, RefWorks, BibText and Zotero
- Multiple formats such as ePub, PDF and Mobi allow use across different devices
Click here for further information about IMF Publications.