Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
OECD-iLibrary is the OECD’s integrated online library for books, journals, papers and statistics.
It is also the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data.
1 January 2013 - 31 December 2015
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia (until 31 December 2013), Cameroon, Fiji, Georgia, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos (until 31 December 2013), Macedonia, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Palestine, Serbia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Ukraine (until 31 December 2014), Uzbekistan
- Institutions in the countries above: if you are interested in gaining access to OECD-iLibrary, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to Top]
OECD-iLibrary is a unique multidisciplinary resource including information on subjects such as Agriculture & Food, Environment, Education, Employment, Social Issues, Migration, Health, Energy, Nuclear Energy, Transport, Finance and Investment, Taxation, Governance, Development, Urban, Rural and Regional Development, Economics, Science and Technology, Industry & Services and Trade.
- Offers integrated access to 17 thematic collections, 28,000 chapters, 2,800 articles, 8,100 ebooks, 1,000 journal issues, 3,600 working papers and 3,100 multilingual summaries.
- Includes 22 statistical databases (including 390 cross-searchable datasets and 5 billion data points) plus 34,000 Statlinks to MS Excel™ tables in full-text items, and 30,000 tables and graphs.
- Also provides access to the publications of the International Energy Agency (IEA), the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA) and the International Transport Forum (ITF).
- Offers full integration of data and analysis.
- Content is available in multiple languages including English, French, German and Spanish.
- A wide range of tools are available to make it easy to create and manipulate statistical tables and to export them in multiple formats.
- An innovative citation tool is available for data.
- DOIs and static URLs are available for all titles including databases.
About the vendor
Click here for information about OECD Publishing.
[Back to Top]