[sagreenstone] Ver 2.82 Remote GLI Login Error

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Fri Sep 11 21:28:25 EEST 2009

Hi Amos and the List members,

I have the same problem with remote login to a Mac OS X 10 server.
However, the error message is not the same, but something that it could
not find the classinfo.pl. I do not remember the exact message as I not
at the server at the moment. I have even tried to remote login from the
server itself with no success.   Would be good to get it working.
Thanks
Renate