Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
World History in Context offers access to a broad collection of scholarly analysis and award-winning full-text periodicals, reference works, primary documents and multimedia content.
Spanning over 5,000 years, from antiquity to the present, it includes comprehensive coverage of the events, movements and individuals that defined, informed and shaped history around the globe.
31 December 2015
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Institutions in the countries above: if you are interested in gaining access to World History in Context, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to top]
- More than 2,000 reference articles from acclaimed history titles from Macmillan Reference USA™, Charles Scribner’s Sons® and other highly regarded encyclopedias and compendiums
- Specially selected articles from more than 125 new Gale reference titles not previously available
- Over 300 articles from the Journal of World History, History Review and The Historian
- More than 1,500 historical maps, atlases and other editorially selected images delivered through east-to-search image galleries
- Over 750 primary documents from Primary Source Microfilm™
- Video and audio selections from archival newsreels to NPR
- Covers both eras and individual topics such as religion, economics and political movements
About the vendor
Click here for further information about Cengage Learning.
[Back to top]