ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
Research Monitor is a business reference database offering an affordable introduction to high quality research on industries, countries and consumers worldwide. With unlimited access to more than 5,000 industry and country reports across 80 countries and daily breaking news articles on factors influencing the business landscape, it is an ideal resource for business research.
Research Monitor features simple search functionality and content in many languages, offering users such as students and small business owners, regardless of location and experience, easy answers to business research questions:
- How big is the market for my product or service?
- Are the leading companies, what are their leading brands?
- Is the size of my target audience forecast to change?
- What do I need to know to do business in a country?
- Are there cultural preferences I should be aware of?
- How much do people earn, and on what do they spend their money?
Research Monitor has been designed to be useful to students across a range of disciplines, including business studies, economics, humanities, social sciences, hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism. The research will also be useful to users of public libraries, particularly small businesses and entrepreneurs, who need high quality data for business planning.
- Timely analysis of key issues influencing the country and business environment
- Comprehensive demographic, macro-economic and marketing statistics
- Top-level analysis of industries
- Market sizes and forecasts
- Easy identification of the leading companies
- Global trends predicted to influence markets in the future