ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
The EBSCO eBook Academic Subscription Collection offers cross-searchable access to a multidisciplinary library of over 210,000 high-quality, unlimited-user e-books from leading university presses and academic publishers such as Cambridge University Press, De Gruyter, Elsevier, Harvard University Press, John Wiley & Sons, Oxford University Press, Sage Publications, State University of New York Press, Taylor & Francis, and University of California Press.
New titles are added monthly at no extra charge. Access is via EBSCOhost which offers user-friendly functionality and customization options to support the needs of the widest possible range of users. A mobile interface is also available.
Business and economics
Language arts and disciplines
Technology and engineering
- More than 88,000 titles published in 2009 or later
- No limit on the number of simultaneous users
- Multiple authentication methods are supported, including remote access by patterned IDs, patron ID files, referring URL, user ID and password, cookies, Athens, Shibboleth and https.
- Access via the powerful and intuitive EBSCOhost service enables the Collection to be cross-searched alongside other EBSCO databases including the EBSCO Publishing Premier Package
- Rich user features including search within, note taking, citation support, browse, permalink, and flexible printing, Google Authentication, Google Drive Integration, Easy Chapter Level Downloading and downloading an entire eBook
- High quality MARC records available free of charge
- Counter-compliant usage statistics
- Configurable checkout duration for downloaded e-books
- Configurable maximum simultaneous checkouts/downloads per user
- Download title list
- Support for EBSCO e-books
- Tutorials: Searching e-books, Reading e-books, Downloading e-books, Mobile interface
- LibGuide on EBSCO eBooks
- Presentation with overview of the collection (Jan 2019)
- Watch recording of the EBSCO E-books webinar (May 2017)