ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
EIFL has negotiated free access for institutions in eligible EIFL partner countries for the Edward Elgar Publishing Development Studies and Environment e-book Collections, which include access to 750+ titles.
The Development Studies collection is an interdisciplinary collection of books covering many areas of development studies including finance, economics, innovation studies, infrastructure development, health, corporate governance, public and social policy, migration, research methods, intellectual property, legal reform and more. The collection includes scholarly monographs, handbooks and reference books.
The Environment collection covers environmental geography, economics, law, energy policy, research methods, corporate social responsibility and transport with a focus on the environment. The collection includes scholarly monographs, handbooks, encylopedias and reference books.
For institutions in Myanmar, EIFL has also licensed a collection of 700+ law e-books.
Together with the Edward Elgar Journals, the e-books are hosted on the Edward Elgar Publishing content hosting platform, elgaronline. This is a single site for all of the Edward Elgar Publishing's original scholarship, including monographs, handbooks, reference books and journals.
Development studies, Environment
- Intuitive user interface allows users to quickly search and filter
- Multi-User Access
- No Digital Rights Management: users can print or download a book
- Counter compliant usage statistics
- Free MARC records
- Link to view only subscribed content
- Development Studies & Environment Ebook title list 2020
- Law E-books Title list for institutions in Myanmar
- Training videos on YouTube
- Help section
- Admin site where usage statistics can be downloaded (for subscribers) Note: your username and password was included in the activation email that was sent to the contact person at your library