ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
The Euclid Prime Collection is a collection of high-impact, peer-reviewed journals in theoretical and applied mathematics and statistics hosted by Project Euclid. The 2019 collection includes current content from 32 titles.
The Illinois Journal of Mathematics was recently added. This is a quarterly journal that was founded as a preeminent journal of mathematics, and publishes high-quality research papers in all areas of mainstream mathematics.
Applied mathematics, statistics, theoretical mathematics
- The collection is hosted on Project Euclid, a joint venture of Duke University Press and Cornell University (home of the mathematics database, arXiv), at projecteuclid.org.
- Links from each article to MathSciNet, Zentralblatt MATH, and CrossRef.
- Cross-searchable with all content on Project Euclid, including open access content.
- Interoperability through the Open Archives Initiative.
- MathJax display engine for clearly rendered formulas and symbols on all web browsers.
- COUNTER- and SUSHI-compliant usage statistics.
- Full search options, as well as browse by title, publisher and discipline.
- PDF format available for all titles.
- Mobile-optimized for use on all devices.
- All content is archived in Cornell University Library to ensure long term availability.
- Download title list.
- Browse all the titles available on Project Euclid including open access titles.
- Information on librarian tools for managing your account and statistics.