ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
OpenEdition Freemium Journals is a bundle of 175 journals in the Humanities and Social Sciences, published by university presses and small academic publishers. The journals are available in HTML, PDF and ePUB and allow for perpetual access (archival rights).
In 2017, the journal "Sociologie du Travail", previously in Science Direct (Elsevier), was included in the collection. Other prestiguous titles are "Cybergeo", one of first geographical journals on the web (1996), "Vertigo", a multidisciplinary journal on environmental sciences (from Canada), and "Nuevo Mundo Mundos Nuevos": about America Latina in four languages (French, Spanish, English, Portuguese).
About 80% of the publications are in French, and half of our journals publish regularly in more than one language. Other main languages are English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
New titles for 2020 are: Recherches germaniques (German Studies), Archipel (Insulindian Studies), Revue germanique internationale (German Speaking World Studies), Bulletin de correspondance hellénique (Ancient Greece & Byzantine World Studies), Bulletin de correspondance hellénique moderne et contemporain (Eastern Mediterranean and Balkan area Studies), Revue d'anthropologie des connaissances (Humanities & Social Sciences).
Humanities, social sciences
- Available formats: ePUB, PDF, HTML - no DRM, no restrictions on download quota
- Various tools for users: customize font, send article by e-mail, print, cite the artile (DOI provided), find other articles from the same author, share the bibliographic record by social media
- Information for users and librarians: unlimited alerts and subscriptions, RSS feeds, search engine and catalogues
- Customer support from a technical support team and a dedicated contact person
- On-site training or via web conference
- Institutional personalisation: institution logo on the OpenEdition webpage, institution logo on all PDFs and ePUBs
- Data supplies and services: OAI-PMH repository, OPML, Calenda Webservice, Coverage list, Kbart srandard included, DOI, Z3950 server, MARC21 & UNIMARC catalogue records
- Referencing in the major discovery tools and in public catalogues
- Dashboard for librarians with usage statistics, including COUNTER, and SUSHI protocol