ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
Oxford Clinical Psychology is an online collection of Oxford's global clinical psychology publishing, with over 400 titles covering a broad range of high-quality research and practice information in specialty areas, disorders, and treatment modalities.
This library of both new and classic titles includes professional reference books, seminal scholarly and research works, and therapist guides and workbooks in the renowned Treatments and Programs ThatWork series. Oxford Clinical Psychology has new books added online following a regular publishing schedule, ensuring your patrons get access to both the classic scholarship of the area and the latest information available.
Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Forensic Psychology
- Oxford Clinical Psychology books are available on Oxford Academic platform which provides access to OUPs clinical psychology books alongside high-quality psychology journals, monographs, and academic titles, enabling powerful avenues across research.
- Powerful faceted searching, to make discovery of clinical psychology content quicker.
- Options to download chapters and images to enable offline use
- Authoritative content, with authors and editors from across the globe, including titles from the highly respected Treatments and Programs ThatWork series, consisting of therapy guides and workbooks, and the collected works of D. W. Winnicot
- New titles published online every month, ensuring users have access to the latest research, guidance, and practices
- Librarian Resource Centre
- Medicine and Clinical Psychology Training Video
- Oxford Academic User Guide
- Promotional material