ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
There is a lot of information, and misinformation, out there - more than we’ve ever had access to before. To meet this challenge, Oxford University Press has invested in the Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs), which provide collections of in-depth, trustworthy summaries on an ever-growing range of topics.
African History, American History, Anthropology, Asian History, Business and Management, Climate Science, Communication, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Economics and Finance, Education, Encyclopedia of Social Work, Environmental Science, Global Public Health, International Studies, Latin American History, Linguistics, Literature, Natural Hazard Science, Neuroscience, Oxford Classical Dictionary, Planetary Science, Physics, Politics, Psychology, Religion.
- Covers 25 different subject areas
- World-class experts give readers an overview of a subject that they can understand in half an hour of reading or less
- Essays are rigorously peer-reviewed, so the information is accurate, unbiased, and up-to-date
- Updated monthly to ensure researchers have the most up-to-date content
- Developed with a global community of librarians and university faculty, the OREs are written for anyone wishing to expand their knowledge