ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
Oxford Scholarship Online is a vast and rapidly expanding library, providing easy access to over 17,000 books across the world-renowned scholarly list of Oxford University Press (OUP). Spanning subjects across the humanities, social sciences, sciences, medicine, and law, Oxford Scholarship Online is an essential research resource for student, scholar, and academic alike, no matter what your subject specialty.
20 individual subject modules are now available - from philosophy to physics, and from law to literature.
Biology, Business and Management, Classical Studies, Economics and Finance, History, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Mathematics, Music, Neuroscience, Palliative Care, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health and Epidemiology, Religion, Social Work, Sociology
- You can now search across all OUP books and journals under the Oxford Academic platform.
- A choice of 20 individual subject modules is available
- Keywords and abstracts at both book and chapter level
- Reference linking from bibliographies and footnotes to available online content
- COUNTER-compliant statistics
- Printer-friendly format for easier printing
- Automatically export citations to ProCiteTM, EndnoteTM, Reference ManagerTM and RefWorksTM
- Digital object identifiers (DOIs) at book and chapter level make Oxford Scholarship Online ideal for online course packs and reading lists
- MARC21 records available by subject free of charge
- OpenURL compliant