ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences & Mathematics
31 Dec 2023
PRICING AND LICENCES:Login
The Royal Society Journals Collection comprises eight high-impact titles in the physical and biological sciences, including Philosophical Transactions A and B, and Proceedings A and B. Subscribers also benefit from access to the Royal Society's Digital Archive which goes back to 1665.
In addition, the Royal Society publishes two fully Open Access journals Open Biology and Royal Society Open Science.
Biological sciences, physical, mathematical and engineering sciences, cross-disciplinary subjects.
- Access to eight high-impact journals published by the world's oldest scientific academy in continuous existence, which has been at the forefront of enquiry and discovery since its foundation in 1660
- Titles include Philosophical Transactions A, Philosophical Transactions B, Proceedings A and Proceedings B
- Subscribers benefit from access to the Royal Society's Digital Archive which contains every paper published in the Royal Society's journals since 1665
- All papers are subject to stringent peer-review
- International authors - over 70% from outside the UK
- Sophisticated searching, linking via Crossref, new issue alerting, and keyword alerting
- COUNTER5/SUSHI-compliant usage statistics
- Long term preservation with CLOCKSS and PORTICO
- Journals are indexed by Web of Science, Scitopia, Journal Citation Reports, PubMed, INSPEC and Scopus
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIESAlbania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Botswana, Congo, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Ghana, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Malawi, Maldives, Moldova, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, North Macedonia, Palestine, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Sudan, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe