Representatives from EIFL partner consortia and EIFL staff will travel to Riga, Latvia for the 2015 EIFL General Assembly that takes place from 12-14 November 2015. The General Assembly, EIFL's major knowledge-sharing event of the year, takes place this year at the National Library of Latvia, also known as the Castle of Light, that opened its doors in 2014.
Expert guest speakers will set the scene for discussion about current and likely future trends in the library sector; representatives of EIFL partner consortia will share their achievements, future plans and ideas during a 'How did you solve it?' knowledge-sharing session, and EIFL programme managers will provide updates on developments in their specialist areas.
- Programme and presentations
- Speed Dating Schedule Day 1 and Day 2
- Information about the speakers
- Important pre-departure notes; travel and other arrangements
- List of General Assembly participants