The EIFL General Assembly is our major knowledge sharing event of the year. This year, we will be holding a virtual General Assembly via Zoom.
- Date: 20 October 2021
- Time: 08:00 - 10:00 GMT. Check your local time here
- To register: Please register for the event here
During the two-hour session, EIFL programmes will highlight their work over the past year, and there will be time for questions:
- EIFL and Programme Updates: Rima Kupryte, Director, EIFL
- EIFL Copyright and Libraries Programme (EIFL-IP): Teresa Hackett, EIFL-IP Manager
- EIFL Negotiations and Licensing Programme (EIFL-Licensing): Romy Beard, EIFL-Licensing Manager
- EIFL Open Access Programme (EIFL-OA): Iryna Kuchma, EIFL-OA Manager
- Public Library Innovation Programme (EIFL-PLIP): Ramune Petuchovaite, EIFL-PLIP Manager
We look forward to seeing you online.
In addition, on 21 October, there will be a separate closed networking meeting just for EIFL country coordinators.