EIFL Open Access Programme Coordinator Gwen Franck will speak at this two-day event at Charité University Hospital in Berlin, Germany. The main topics to be covered are:
- ‘Open Access for Dummies’ (basic and essential skills building);
- Research management for young researchers’ programme development; evaluation and follow up;
- Scientific writing and publishing in open access journals;
- ‘Open Access in Action’ (implementing theory into practice);
- Non-verbal communication skills improvement.
Read more and share ideas on the EMSA event Facebook page.
EIFL is a partner in FOSTER, short for Facilitate Open Science Training for European Research. FOSTER is a European Commission-funded project that aims to support different stakeholders, especially young researchers, in practising open access, open data sharing and open science. EIFL leads the training programme.