EIFL Open Access Programme Project Coordinator Milica Ševkušić will take part in a webinar to celebrate Open Access Week 2023 in Zimbabwe. The webinar, organized by Midlands State University Library in Gweru, is on Open Access and Research Impact.
- Date and time: 24 October, at 10:00 CEST
- Remote participation: To register: Zoom link
Topics to be covered include -
- Exploring the correlation between open access and increased citations
- Altimetric and measuring broader research impact
- Enhancing your online research presence through open access
- Open Science and its role in the future of research
- Ethical considerations when publishing in Open Access.
- Understanding Creative Commons Licences