Join this virtual meeting and discuss how to pitch ideas, recruit a team and brainstorm topics for the OR2020 (Open Repositories 2020) Ideas Challenge 2020-21.
Date and time: 30 June, 2pm UTC.
To join the meeting, using ZOOM:
- Click here to join the meeting.
- Meeting ID: 999 1912 9710
- Password: 869437
- Click here to find your local number.
During the meeting you will have the opportunity to express your interest in joining a team that will work on an existing or new idea, help elaborate on those ideas, and develop a prototype solution to share at the OR2021 conference in Stellenbosch, South Africa, next year.
Topics for brainstorming include -
- Access & Discovery: Repositories and different types of content and material;
- Inclusivity: supporting researchers and practitioners, no matter where they live and the language they speak;
- Integration: systems, machines, open knowledge resources, people;
- Policies, licensing and copyright management.
The meeting takes forward discussion held during a week-long series of OR2020 virtual meetings from 1 - 4 June, organized by the OR2020 conference steering committee and hosted by EIFL.