Are you interested in building Open Science Communities? Would you like to learn more? Join this OpenAIRE webinar, hosted by EIFL, with Loek Brinkman, Assistant Professor at the University Medical Centre Utrecht, who will talk about Open Science Communities in the Netherlands.
- Date and time: March 12 at 13:00 GMT
- Registration: Please register here
The first Open Science Community in the Netherlands, the Open Science Community Utrecht, was founded in 2018, and has over 300 members representing all faculties and all career stages. The Open Science Community has three aims:
- Reach and engage researchers to learn about open science;
- Inspire and enable researchers to adopt open science practices, and
- Shape institutional policies to facilitate and promote open science.
There are currently 10 Open Science Communities in the Netherlands, one in Ireland and one in Sweden. An Open Science Community Starter Kit is available at http://www.startyourosc.com to help institutions to set up a local Open Science Community. Please read the Starter Kit before joining this webinar and Loek Brinkman will answer any questions you might have after his presentation.