ABOUT THE RESOURCE
Ugne Lipeikaite, EIFL-PLIP Impact Manager
EIFL Public Library Innovation Programme (EIFL-PLIP) Impact Manager Ugne Lipeikaite explains how to look beyond the numbers (how many trainees, how many training sessions) when evaluating library training, and find out more - for example,
- Are the trainees satisfied with the training?
- What have they learnt?
- How are they using their learning in their work or day-to-day lives?
- What has been the longer term impact of the training?
EIFL-PLIP’s Small Bites: ‘How to evaluate your library’s training programme’ (5 minutes) is one of a series of short videos for public librarians and public library trainers produced by EIFL-PLIP.
More EIFL-PLIP Small Bites -
- ‘Managing Workshop Expectations’ (5 minutes)
- ‘Outcomes of library programmes and services’ (6 min 45 sec)
- 'Community needs assessment' (6 minutes)
Enjoy the ‘Small Bites’. Let us know if you found the format and content useful, or have any other feedback – email@example.com