ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
JSTOR offers more than 2,000 academic journals and 2 million primary source objects in a variety of packages through EIFL. Content spans more than 50 disciplines in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences.
JSTOR helps people discover, use, and build upon a wide range of content through a powerful research and teaching platform. JSTOR’s digitization effort helps librarians save on costs associated with the storage of print materials, expands the audience for essential scholarship, and preserves content for future generations.
Covers a broad range of subjects including business, economics, history, political science, language and literature, art and art history, music, mathematics and statistics, and education, life sciences, ecology and botany.
- A high-quality, interdisciplinary digital library of back issue journal content and primary sources is available through the EIFL offer
- JSTOR provides access to more than 50 disciplines in the humanities, social sciences and sciences
- Archival journals are offered starting from the first volume and issue, up to a date usually set within the past three to five years ('moving wall' - view information for individual journals here)
- JSTOR is one of the world’s most trusted sources for academic content - content is full-text searchable, offers search term highlighting, includes high-quality images, and is interlinked by millions of citations and references
- Also includes additional collections providing access to primary and secondary research materials such as: pamphlets, manuscripts, letters, oral histories, government documents, images, 3-D models, and more
- Allows librarians to save on costs associated with the storage of print materials, and secures content for future generations