Help make a better world: Donate Now
Billions of people around the world are still unable to reap the benefits digital technology provides due to factors such as the high subscription costs of electronic scholarly content and legal barriers to accessing, using and sharing information.
Your donations help us improve access to knowledge in more than 60 developing and transition countries and will be used to support our core initiatives:
- Access to knowledge for education, learning and research – helping us to ensure well-resourced libraries, modern Information Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure and skilled staff provide essential support to students and scholars.
- Access to knowledge for sustainable community development – helping us transform lives through innovative services in public libraries.
Donate now and help us reach
- More than 14,000,000* people
- Over 2,100* universities, colleges and research institutions
- Over 350* public libraries