ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
The SAGE Premier Journals Collection contains leading international peer-reviewed journals in a wide range of subject areas, including business, humanities, social science, and science, technology and medicine. The 2010 Collection counts 1,023 titles.
SAGE Premier offers broad interdisciplinary coverage of a wide range of subject areas, including business, humanities, social science, and science, technology and medicine.
- New subscribers and institutions in countries eligible for free access will have access to the 2017 Collection with 909 titles.
- Existing subscribers can choose one of the following SAGE Premier Collections, depending on their current subscription: the 2009 Collection with 582 titles, the 2012 Collection with 653 titles, the 2014 Collection wit 727 titles, the 2015 Collection with 751 titles, the 2016 Collection with 824 titles, the 2017 Collection with 909 titles or the 2018 Collection with 1,023 titles.
- The different collections offers access to full-text journals and over 470,000 articles via the award-winning SAGE Journals platform
- All SAGE journals are peer-reviewed and over 65% of the content in the SAGE Premier package is ranked in the 2010 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports (JCR)®
- Access to content dating back to 1999 while a subscription is maintained
- Perpetual access to journal issues published during the term of a subscription (SAGE participates in CLOCKSS, Portico and the Dutch National Library Archiving Projects)
- Flexible search options and a wide range of email alerts
- COUNTER-3 compliant usage statistics
- OpenURL linking, and linking to CrossRef, PubMeb® and ISI Web of Knowledge
- Toll-free inter-journal linking from citations within SAGE Premier and HighWire-hosted content
- Unlimited access via IP recognition
- Remote user login and Athens-authenticated access
- Access rights for walk-in users
- The right to download articles and make copies for course packs and electronic reserve collections— no extra fee or permission required