Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
45 high impact journals published by IOP Publishing are available through the IOPscience service.
1 January 2011 - 31 December 2013
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Cambodia, Cameroon, Estonia, Georgia, Ghana, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Macedonia, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Palestine, Senegal, Serbia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- Institutions in the above countries: if you are interested in gaining access to IOPscience, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to top]
Biological Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Environment, Mathematics, Medical Physics, Physics
- Includes 45 high impact journals covering a wide range of areas in science and engineering.
- Cross-search 150,000 articles from 2001 to 2011.
- Access via the new IOPscience platform makes it easy for researchers to discover relevant content and manage their research.
- Enhanced search filtering enables users to find relevant content quickly.
- Related content can be found with ease through subject classification codes.
- Users can re-run previous searches; tag, save and share favourite articles; and register for RSS feeds and email alerts when new content in selected areas is published.
About the vendor
Click here for further information about IOP Publishing.
[Back to top]