Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
Oxford Handbooks Online provides access to the full text of over 350 titles published as part of the prestigious Oxford Handbooks series, plus specially commissioned keywords and abstracts.
The following subject modules are available: Archaeology, Business and Management, Classical Studies, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Economics and Finance, History, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religion.
- Download information sheet [coming soon].
Until 31 December 2015
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Cambodia, Cameroon, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Palestine, Russian Federation, Senegal, Serbia, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Institutions in the above countries: if you are interested in gaining access to Oxford Scholarship Online, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to top]
Archaeology, Business and Management, Classical Studies, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Economics and Finance, History, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religion
- Each of the 350+ handbooks takes an aspect of its discipline and explains the key issues, the classic and contemporary debates on those issues, and how the debates might evolve.
- New titles are added three times a year.
- Abstracts at the essay level reveal the architecture of each essay.
- Light abstracts and keywords from controlled vocabularies mean searching is quick, easy and accurate.
- Cross-searchable with Oxford Scholarship Online (subscribers and purchasers only).
- Hyperlinks to connected content in Oxford Scholarship Online and other OUP products.
- Hyperlinks to contributors' web sites, articles, and monographs.
- Reference linking from bibliographies and footnotes to available online content, such as journals from a wide range of publishers.
- COUNTER-compliant statistics.
- Printer-friendly format for easier printing of a complete essay.
- Print or save individual essays as PDF (please see Legal Notice for limit).
- Automatically export citations to ProCiteTM, EndnoteTM, Reference ManagerTM and RefWorksTM.
- Permanent digital object identifiers (DOIs) at book and essay level make Oxford Handbooks Online ideal for online course packs and reading lists.
- MARC21 records available by subject free of charge; MARC21 records are AARC2, NACO and SACO-compliant.
- OpenURL compliance.
- Full W3C WCAG accessibility guidelines, 'AAA' compliant.
About the vendor
Click here for further information about Oxford University Press.
[Back to top]