Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
The complete 2012 SAGE Premier package includes access to 608 leading international peer-reviewed journals in a wide range of subject areas, including business, humanities, social science, and science, technology and medicine.
Until 31 December 2014
Belarus, Botswana, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Maldives, Moldova, Palestine, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine
- Institutions in the above countries: if you are interested in gaining access to SAGE Premier, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to top]
SAGE Premier offers broad interdisciplinary coverage of a wide range of subject areas, including business, humanities, social science, and science, technology and medicine.
- The 2012 collection offers access to full-text journals and over 470,000 articles via the award-winning SAGE Journals platform.
- Institutions can also choose to subscribe to the 2009 collection of 533 titles.
- All SAGE journals are peer-reviewed and over 65% of the content in the SAGE Premier package is ranked in the 2010 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports (JCR)®.
- Access to content dating back to 1999 while a subscription is maintained.
- Perpetual access to journal issues published during the term of a subscription (SAGE participates in CLOCKSS, Portico and the Dutch National Library Archiving Projects).
- Flexible search options and a wide range of email alerts.
- COUNTER-3 compliant usage statistics.
- OpenURL linking, and linking to CrossRef, PubMeb® and ISI Web of Knowledge.
- Toll-free inter-journal linking from citations within SAGE Premier and HighWire-hosted content.
- Unlimited access via IP recognition.
- Remote user login and Athens-authenticated access.
- Access rights for walk-in users.
- The right to download articles and make copies for course packs and electronic reserve collections— no extra fee or permission required.
About the vendor
Click here for further information about SAGE Publications.
[Back to top]