Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
Alexander Street Literature offers cross-searchable access to eight individual collections including 600,000 pages of poetry, short stories, novels, and non-fiction.
Until 31 December 2013
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Cambodia, Cameroon, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Palestine, Poland, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Institutions in the countries above: if you are interested in gaining access to Alexander Street Literature, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to top]
- The following individual collections are all cross-searchable: Black Short Fiction and Folklore, Black Women Writers, Caribbean Literature, South and Southeast Asian Literature, Latin American Women Writers, Latino Literature, Irish Women Poets of the Romantic Period, and Scottish Women Poets of the Romantic Period.
- Rich in sociological and historical significance, the collection delivers the literatures of place, gender, and race.
- New content added on a regular basis.
- Alexander Street’s Semantic Indexing™ and powerful search capabilities allow users to explore and analyse the content in ways that are impossible in paper form.
- Libraries that subscribe to both Alexander Street Literature and Alexander Street Drama can cross-search content from both services via a single interface.
About the vendor
Click here for further information about Alexander Street Press
[Back to top]