ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
BioOne provides access to a full-text database of current scholarly research in the biological, ecological and environmental sciences. The database contains access to over 180 high-impact research journals from 136 not-for-profit society publishers, with over 85,000 full-text articles and growing daily.
Biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
- Access to 184 high-impact research journals from 140 not-for-profit society publishers including the five titles that will debut in 2015
- Over 110,000 full-text articles and more added daily
- All journals include at least two years of backfiles, with many available back to 2000
- 74% of BioOne titles are ISI-ranked, and more than half are available in electronic format exclusively on BioOne
- Mobile optimized website
- OpenURL, COUNTER, SUSHI, Athens, and Shibboleth compliant
- Z39.50 protocol to support federated searching
- Automated deposits to Portico and LOCKSS
- Personalization features such as save articles and searches, TOC alerts, citation management, and email articles
- Enhanced search options including basic, boolean, wildcards, stemming, session history, and related content