Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
Nursing Education in Video provides cross-searchable access to 269 full-length training programmes covering the fundamentals of nurse training and advanced topics.
The videos have been produced in partnership with Medcom-Trainex, one of the largest providers of nursing education video programmes worldwide and winners of more than 50 awards for excellence, including the prestigious Emmy award.
Until 31 December 2013
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Cambodia, Cameroon, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Palestine, Poland, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Institutions in the countries above: if you are interested in gaining access to Nursing Education in Video, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to Top]
- Subject areas include: Anatomy and Physiology, Basic Clinical Skills, Communications, Gerontology, Infection Control, Legal Aspects of Nursing, Long Term Care, Medication Administration, Nursing Assistant Skills, Obstetrical Nursing, Pediatrics, Surgical Care, Wound Care
- Users can watch videos on the go with mobile access via most handheld devices.
- Synchronized, searchable transcripts run alongside each video.
- Visual tables of contents allows to quickly scan each video.
- Permanent URLs let users cite and share video.
- An embeddable video player lets libraries and instructors deliver video content to other users on secure Web site pages or via course management systems.
- Rich playlist functionality lets users create, annotate, and organize clips and include links to other content.
- Permissions for in-class, on-campus, and remote-access viewing are all included in the terms of the subscription, as are no-fee public performance rights.
- All Medcom titles are regularly reviewed for accuracy and updated to reflect the most current, best-practice standards.
About the vendor
Click here for information about Alexander Street Press.
[Back to Top]