Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
The following SAGE Journal Backfile packages are available to purchase by institutions in eligible EIFL countries:
- 2012 Full Deep Backfile Package - includes backfiles for 430 journals
- 2012 Humanities and Social Science Backfile Package - includes backfiles for 328 journals
- 2012 Scientific, Technical and Medical Backfile Package - includes backfiles for 139 journals
Until 31 December 2014
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Cameroon, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Palestine, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Institutions in the above countries: if you are interested in purchasing SAGE Journal Backfiles, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to top]
SAGE Journals offer broad interdisciplinary coverage of a wide range of subject areas, including business, humanities, social science, and science, technology and medicine.
- The 2012 Full Deep Backfile Package includes over 37,000 issues, 503,000 articles and over 5.5 million pages of historical content.
- Almost fifty percent of the journals in the Full Deep Backfile Package are ranked in the 2010 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports®.
- Content spans over a century of research - from the first issue of a journal (the oldest is from 1879) to the final issue of 1998. (Content from January 1999 to the present is available through a subscription to SAGE Premier).
- A choice of packages are available for a one-off content fee plus an annual access fee: the Full Deep Backfile (430 titles), the Humanities and Social Sciences Backfile (328 titles), and the Scientific, Technical and Medical Backfile (139 titles).
- Access is available via the award-winning SAGE Journals platform.
About the vendor
Click here for further information about SAGE Publications.
[Back to top]